I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book-
Hello, once again guys! I do believe that something magical actually happens when you read a book, you go to an entirely different world and I always want to read more and more.
I know there are a lot of book lovers out there just like me. After a busy day, it's very difficult to find time for reading. Below are few points which I implemented for myself and I know it will definitely help you to read more books on the daily basis.
- Carry a book with you all the time- I carry a book with me all the time and whenever I am traveling in a cab or waiting for someone somewhere I simply prefer to read at those times instead of sitting idle.
- Keep another book ready before finishing the current book you are reading- I always like to keep my next to read book ready with me. I buy the book beforehand so that once the current book is over I can start with the new as soon as possible.
- Join book forums and websites- There are lots of websites where people share their views and opinions about the books they have read. And, where you can do the same, get to know about books which might take your interest to another level.
- Listen to audio books - I know few people are very busy throughout the day and don't get time at all to read. For them, I can suggest listening to audio books while doing your other work.
- Prioritize reading rather watching television- We often watch television and play games and then we complain that we don't get time to read anymore. I am not saying to never watch television at all or not go through the social network or play games, of course, we need some relaxation. But once in a while, we need to prioritize about what we want to do. For a change try reading for relaxation and you will love it.
- Make a list of books you want to read and stick it somewhere you see every day- I make a list of the books I want to read in my smartphone so that I will get motivated to read more whenever I see the list.
- Fix a number of pages to read every day- Start with few pages in a day and gradually increase the number of pages, this way you can make a habit of reading for long.
- Make realistic reading goals- Give yourself a target for reading a number of books in a particular time period like in a week or months. But don't make goals which are impossible to finish because we have other works in day to day life as well.
- Read multiple books at a time- I have tried reading multiple books at once and in a way, I felt more connected to the book and the content. It kept me refreshed towards the content of the book and I didn't feel bored.
- Before starting a book, make sure you read the review of the book online so that you will have an idea whether the book will hold your interest or not.
So, guys, I hope all those points will help you to read more often. Please follow my page to get the future updates of my posts and please post your comments and suggestions below to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.
3 thoughts on “How to read more books?”
Nice encouraging content!
The root of your writing while sounding agreeable initially, did not really settle well with me personally after some time. Somewhere within the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer unfortunately only for a while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you would do nicely to help fill in those breaks. When you actually can accomplish that, I could surely be amazed.