Life changes very quickly,
in a very positive way,
if you let it.
– Lindsey Vonn
Positive emotional energy is the key to health,
happiness and wellbeing. The more positive you are, the better your life will be in every area.
– Brain Tracy
How well do you deal with your emotions daily?
Do you think it is important to take care of your emotional health?
You must be thinking about what does emotional well-being mean, right!
Emotional well-being refers to the way you feel and handle your daily life while coping with the daily struggle. It is about how well you manage your thoughts and emotions and take wise and better decisions. Whether you agree or not your emotional health significantly impacts your life.
Your relationship with your family, friends or your colleagues or even when it comes to your career and even your relationship with yourself, everything is connected to your emotions or the way you feel.
Doesn’t matter how much you ignore those thoughts or suppress them, it’s gonna be visible on your face and your behavior.
One of the biggest example we can take is how COVID has taken a big toll on most of the population throughout the globe. With the second wave of COVID arising rapidly, people are not much scared of getting infected rather they are more worried to lose their job again. Losing family and friends are making them worried sick and the biggest thought is capturing everyone’s mind is losing normalcy to life again. Not meeting friends and staying away from your own family is reducing emotional health by 74 per cent as per the recent survey.
It is not possible to stay positive and happy all the time and be in a good mood. But being gloomy all the time is also not good for you as well as for the people around you.
Ways to take care of your emotional well-being:
Talking about how you are feeling helps you to get rid of those thoughts and many times you get the picture of how your thoughts are making you react or behave. At times just because we suppress our thoughts, it starts showing in our behavior without our knowledge.
Exercise from time to time or play your favorite outdoor sports. Any kind of physical activity helps you in releasing the build-up frustration and improves your mood.
Drinking or smoking might make you feel better or make you forget those disturbing thoughts for the moment but later it’s all gonna come back altogether making you feel worse than ever. So drink sensibly.
Take a break and spend that time with yourself. It is very important to enjoy being alone and think about life from every perspective.
Learn to say “NO”. At times we just go along with others just because we don’t want to upset them or we just don’t want to deal with the consequences of saying NO to them. We end up doing something which we are not comfortable doing or we don’t have time to do. It will make you frustrated and tired mentally.
Try to be aware of your emotions and reactions. Understand the pattern of your mood and thoughts and try to find out what is triggering such behavior. Once you understand the same, it will help you take time to calm yourself before reacting or taking any action when you are in such situations.
Learn to balance your life. Nowadays everyone is so busy in life they forget to keep a balance between their profession, social circle and family.
Try learning new things. When you learn something completely new, it makes you feel excited and happy and also gives you a feeling of accomplishing something different from your daily life.
Convert your inner critic into a life coach. Give yourself a positive boost and change your perspective of handling a situation. If something goes wrong, instead of feeling bad or sad start thinking about how you can change the situation or what will rectify it.
Maintain a good healthy diet. At times not getting proper nutrition can imbalance hormones in your body and can give you mood swings.
Keep in touch with old friends. Just talking with people who know you for a very long time improves your mood instantly.
Accept yourself the way you are. Just think if you are not able to accept and love yourself, how can you expect the same from others.
Spend time doing something you are good at or feel happy doing it.
Ask for help when you feel vulnerable and down. Also, try helping others who are going through similar issues and take care of them.
Mental health is not a destination,
but a process.
It’s about how you drive,
not where you’re going.
– Noam Shpaneer
I hope you found this post helpful. Please like and follow my page to get future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.
It is never TOO LATE to be what you might have been.
– George Eliot
Hair loss is God’s way of telling me I’m Human.
– Bruce Willis
We all want to look good and our appearance matters a lot. And the reason for this is that we are humans. Having a good personality makes us feel better about us but we need to realize one thing first that beauty is inside of us. And when it comes to our personality, it is up to us how we represent ourselves in front of others. But if we come to the point, maximum people are facing a similar issue on today’s date and that is hair fall. And though it can be happening to you for many reason, it causes a lot of stress within us.
In general we lose 50 to 100 hair in a day which is said to be normal. And new hair replaces the old hair but it takes time for that to happen. But if someone is suffering from any kind of hair disease it is difficult for hair re-growth to happen.
What causes hair fall?
Hair loss can happen due to many reasons. Now a days even kids are facing this issue and some how people have started to adapt this as new normal.
* It might be heredity.
* You might be going through some kind of hormone imbalance or hormonal issues. In that case you should consult a doctor and get it treated first.
* Stress can be a big reason for hair loss.
* Sleep deprivation.
* Any major medical conditions can cause hair fall. Most of the time the drugs used for treatment of those medical conditions causes hair fall.
* Using hard water for hair wash.
* Nutrition deficient.
* Women may face hair loss during pregnancy, or if are suffering from PCOS or PCOD.
How to reduce hair loss?
There is always a point from where you cannot return back. Hair loss can be reduced but till a certain stage. If you can take a little care at the earlier stages then you might be able to maintain it for a longer time.
* Try using a mild and paraben free shampoo.
* Avoid using hair dryer or straighteners on a regular basis. The more your hair is exposed to heat, the more it will become dry and brittle.
* Maintain a healthy diet. Include vitamin E in your diet, this is a must. Also try including dry fruits and green vegetables in your diet daily.
* Washing hair daily can dry your scalp and hair fall can increase where as washing hair in longer interval can make your scalp very sticky and dirt can accumulate. That’s why I suggest you wash your hair weekly twice.
* Try using DIY hair masks like apple cider vinegar or rice water with rosemary essential oil. Spray directly on scalp and wash after 30 mins.
* Never brush your hair when it is wet. Hair follicles are very soft and it can break very easily. It can create split ends as well.
* Oil your hair at least weekly once. Try using onion seed oil or any other oil which suits you.
* Try reducing any kind of styling products on a regular basis. If you are facing too much of hair fall, try avoiding coloring or bleaching your hair.
* Consult a skin and hair specialist for severe hair fall.
* Try staying hydrated. Drinking water on a proper amount helps your hair to retain moisture. Drink coconut water once in a while, it balances the PH level in our body.
* Try getting proper sleep. Sleep is very essential for a healthy body and mind.
* Practice yoga weekly three times at minimum. This will increase blood circulation throughout your body. This way blood will reach to your scalp as well and your hair will look shiny and healthy.
Note: All the tips mentioned above are self tried. It may or may not work for you in the same way.
I hope you found this post helpful. Please like and follow my page to get the future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.