Hair loss is God's way of telling me I'm Human.
- Bruce Willis
We all want to look good and our appearance matters a lot. And the reason for this is that we are humans. Having a good personality makes us feel better about us but we need to realize one thing first that beauty is inside of us. And when it comes to our personality, it is up to us how we represent ourselves in front of others. But if we come to the point, maximum people are facing a similar issue on today's date and that is hair fall. And though it can be happening to you for many reason, it causes a lot of stress within us.
In general we lose 50 to 100 hair in a day which is said to be normal. And new hair replaces the old hair but it takes time for that to happen. But if someone is suffering from any kind of hair disease it is difficult for hair re-growth to happen.
What causes hair fall?
Hair loss can happen due to many reasons. Now a days even kids are facing this issue and some how people have started to adapt this as new normal.
* It might be heredity.
* You might be going through some kind of hormone imbalance or hormonal issues. In that case you should consult a doctor and get it treated first.
* Stress can be a big reason for hair loss.
* Sleep deprivation.
* Any major medical conditions can cause hair fall. Most of the time the drugs used for treatment of those medical conditions causes hair fall.
* Using hard water for hair wash.
* Nutrition deficient.
* Women may face hair loss during pregnancy, or if are suffering from PCOS or PCOD.
How to reduce hair loss?
There is always a point from where you cannot return back. Hair loss can be reduced but till a certain stage. If you can take a little care at the earlier stages then you might be able to maintain it for a longer time.
* Try using a mild and paraben free shampoo.
* Avoid using hair dryer or straighteners on a regular basis. The more your hair is exposed to heat, the more it will become dry and brittle.
* Maintain a healthy diet. Include vitamin E in your diet, this is a must. Also try including dry fruits and green vegetables in your diet daily.
* Washing hair daily can dry your scalp and hair fall can increase where as washing hair in longer interval can make your scalp very sticky and dirt can accumulate. That's why I suggest you wash your hair weekly twice.
* Try using DIY hair masks like apple cider vinegar or rice water with rosemary essential oil. Spray directly on scalp and wash after 30 mins.
* Never brush your hair when it is wet. Hair follicles are very soft and it can break very easily. It can create split ends as well.
* Oil your hair at least weekly once. Try using onion seed oil or any other oil which suits you.
* Try reducing any kind of styling products on a regular basis. If you are facing too much of hair fall, try avoiding coloring or bleaching your hair.
* Consult a skin and hair specialist for severe hair fall.
* Try staying hydrated. Drinking water on a proper amount helps your hair to retain moisture. Drink coconut water once in a while, it balances the PH level in our body.
* Try getting proper sleep. Sleep is very essential for a healthy body and mind.
* Practice yoga weekly three times at minimum. This will increase blood circulation throughout your body. This way blood will reach to your scalp as well and your hair will look shiny and healthy.
Note: All the tips mentioned above are self tried. It may or may not work for you in the same way.
I hope you found this post helpful. Please like and follow my page to get the future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.
15 thoughts on “Tips to reduce hair fall”
Very good one
Dass ich ein Mensch bin
hat damit zu tun
dass mir meine Mutter
mein Leben geschenkt hat
mag es Gottes seine Art
in seinem Wille sein
meine Seele hat mir nichts
dass ich nun ein Mensch
mit meiner Tonsur
ich bin Mensch
ob ich anderen gefalle
oder auch nicht
Very good information. Thanks
You are welcome ☺️
Very informative as I’m growing my hair.
I am so glad you found it useful. 🙂
Thanks for this amazing tips.
You are welcome. 🙂
Quite informative, Pratha!!
Thank you Vikas
Very good tips. Thank you!
Thank you 🙂
amazing tips, nowadays people need it,
nice work, keep it up
Thank you 🙂
People in my area are not aware that shampoos that grow your hair faster and longer (of course without any sulfates, parabens or DEA) are even a thing. We can now have longer hair and attain more alternatives. Surely worth considering.
If you’re thinking about alopecia, hair damage, preventing scalp disorders, hair growth, hair and scalp health more often than not, very similar rules come to mind.
For the most part, you want to stay away from hair treatments and products that use chemicals such as parabens, DEA and sulfates.
What is healthy for your hair is healthy for your skin as well.
It goes without saying the content here is spot on for many reasons. It stays away from the accustomed traps and traps so many fall into- using horrible alternatives. Keep up the great content!