Hello again everyone!!
So today I am going to write about something which I was going through a while back and as I have overcome it, I thought it would be nice to share it with you all. Maybe it will help some of you. So a while back I was going through a binge eating phase. Even though I like to cook, I was only reaching for foods that we usually don't eat on daily basis.
I can say I love eating pizza, burger, sandwiches, biriyani etc.. And those are my trigger foods. I started buying chips on the daily basis and I was ordering pizza weekly 3-4 times. And as a result, I started gaining weight and I was always feeling low emotionally.
When I realized what was happening to me I instantly changed my diet and routine. Below I am going to list down how I stopped binge eating and I hope this trick helps you as well.
- Love yourself the way you are. Appreciate the way you are and be grateful for it because that's what makes you different from everyone else.
- Stop dieting. Restricting yourself from eating will only make you weak physically and emotionally. In result, you will get triggered by the food again and again.
- Enjoy your food. When you enjoy your food it will make you happy and you won't have the urge to eat again and again.
- Start eating in every 4-5 hours interval. This trick worked wonders for me. I started eating a small portion of food every 4-5 hours. I ate fruits, or salad or simply juice and in the result, I was not having the urge to eat.
- Talk about your feelings to someone with whom you are comfortable with. Mostly one suffers from binge eating when he/she is emotionally weak or broken. When we talk with someone about our own problems and pain, it helps us to recover from it.
- No one is perfect. Don't go for perfection, it will destroy you from the inside. Accept your own personality and know its okay to have flaws.
- Treat yourself when you are happy. So whenever I used to feel sad or low I used to order food. Instead, I started giving myself my favorite food whenever I felt happy.
- Stop feeling guilty. Even if you fail to control your urge and eat then its okay. Enjoy your food and be happy about.
- Be patient and take one day at a time. Binge eating is not something which you can stop at once, it takes constant effort.
- Be confident about everything you do on daily basis. Give yourself a positive affirmation to boost your confidence.
So guys try this tricks and feel awesome about yourself. Have a great day ahead.
11 thoughts on “How to stop binge eating?”
This is a good practice for healthcare.
Even I do this with savoury snacks… will follow your tips and avoid it.
I was very happy to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff in your web site.
Thank you, Angelo
This will be a terrific web page, will you be interested in doing an interview about just how you designed it? If so e-mail me!
Thank you, Nickie. Yes, you can contact me here.
Real nice design and style and fantastic content material, practically nothing else we require : D.
Thank you, Joi.
I do love the manner in which you have presented this issue plus it does indeed offer us some fodder for thought. On the other hand, from what I have experienced, I simply trust when the opinions stack on that individuals continue to be on point and in no way start on a soap box of some other news of the day. All the same, thank you for this fantastic point and while I can not really concur with the idea in totality, I regard the perspective.
Thank you Dirk. I respect your opinion. I hope you find other contents worth reading.