For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.
– Benjamin Franklin
For many people keeping things organized is a big challenge, whether it is their brain or their house or their office desk, doesn’t matter how much they try, they end up messing things again.
Where as for some people staying organized comes naturally. They are always organized effortlessly. No one is born with this skill. One has to develop it with time. It’s not like one day you can clean everything and expect it will stay like that throughout your life. It takes few practices on daily basis. But mostly you first need to organize your brain. If you can organize and compartmentalize everything in your brain your life will automatically fall into right place as well.
It’s really not that difficult if you follow few very simple tips in your daily life. Plus by being organized you can be more productive, efficient and you can save a lot of time in your 24 hours.
– Always make a list or a mental note of your top most important tasks so that it is always done on time.
– Never let things pile up, always go with the process do the things that should be done. Like when you enter your house after a long day don’t stash you bag on the floor along with your shoes, rather keep it in place, it will take the same energy as it takes to just put it on the ground. Once you change into fresh cloths, make sure to fold your used cloths or put it directly into laundry hamper if it needs to be cleaned.
– Do it now and stop procrastinating Once you let the thought enter into your mind that, “I will do it after sometime.” Do know that, the time will keep going and you will end up with a lot of more work to do at the last moment.
– Try doing one thing at a time. If you can focus on one thing, you can finish it much sooner.
– Learn to keep things in right place once you have used it.
– Take control of how you use your time.
– It’s better to declutter regularly. If everyday you keep check of things that you are not going to use anymore than you will have less things to organize. The more stuff you have, the more time it will consume to organize everything.
– Keep checking things off your long list of things to do.
– Avoid going for perfection.
– Take proper rest and so that you don’t feel lethargic.
– Mark your calendar for important stuffs to keep a track of everything that needs to be done.
I hope you this post helps you in keeping your life organized. Please like and follow my page to get the future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.