Turmeric purifies the blood and brings translucence to your energies.
Turmeric has always been a big part of all Indian cuisine as well as it has been widely prescribed in many ayurvedic treatments because of it’s amazing health benefits.
Turmeric also known as Curcuma longa scientifically belongs to the family of ginger and it is the root that is mainly used for cooking. It is mainly produced in Indian subcontinent and southeast Asia, because it requires a temperature between 20 – 30 degree Celsius and ample amount of rainfall to sustain.
Other than Ayurveda, turmeric is also used in traditional Chinese medicines.
About a year back I started drinking hot water by mixing a spoon full of turmeric powder every day first thing in the morning in an empty stomach. Before that I must tell, I used to get sick very frequently. Some times it was flu or fever. But after consuming turmeric everyday in an empty stomach, I saw a lot of difference in my health. Even my skin got better. You can also try including turmeric in your skin care routine. We usually make lot of DIY face mask. Try using turmeric for the same as well and you can treat many skin related issues.
Benefits of Turmeric:
* Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory and it is full of antioxidant.
* It works as an anti-aging supplement.
* It lowers the fat levels in our blood.
* It also plays a major role in improving skin and health and treats all kinds of skin diseases like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
* Treats and prevents chances of diabetes.
* Helps in keeping all organs in our body in good health.
* It keeps a check on our oral health and teeth.
* It helps in treating depression and improves our brain function.
* It is also known for delaying the occurrence of Alzheimer.
* It eases the symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
* It also prevents heart diseases if consumed on a daily basis in a raw form.
* It also helps in fighting and treating cancer.
I hope you found this post helpful. Please like and follow my page to get the future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.