As we know Green tea is trending a lot now a days. And many people wonder what is so good about it that every one is including it in their day to day life.
Green tea also biologically know as “Disambiguation” was mainly originated in China during reign of Emperor Shennong. And since then it has been used by the people of China on daily basis. Mainly produced and manufactured in China and then spread on a wider range of East Asia.
Green tea is made by withering and oxidation process done on Camellia Sinensis leaves and buds. It is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids which reduces inflammation. It contains catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate. Catechins are antioxidants that prevents cell damage.
Benefits of Green Tea
- It has anti-aging property for our skin as well as our brain. It reduces the aging of our cells.
- It improves brain function and increases memory power.
- It reduces the chance of Alzheimer in old age.
- It boost immunity and helps fight catching flu or cold.
- It lowers cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It helps in preventing and reducing the type-2-diabetes.
- It reduces bad breath and keeps our teeth and gums healthy.
- It reduces the risk of cancer.
- It increases metabolism in our body and helps in burning fat faster. Hence helps in weight loss.
Beside all these we can use green tea in many other ways in our daily life.
The used tea leaves can be used in many home remedies for skin. Like keeping the used tea bags on our eyes for few minutes reduces the puffiness and dark circles around our eyes.
The leaves can be used in face packs by mixing it with curd and honey for amazing skin benefits.
If mixed with coconut oil and sugar, it can be used as a good body scrub as well.
I hope you found this post helpful. Please like and follow my page to get the future updates from my website and please write your suggestions below in the comment section to help me improve my posts.
Have a great day ahead.